PLEASE You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO FLASH.
Disclaimer: Follow these instructions at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages, injury or death resulting from use of these instructions.
Preparing for the flash:
1. Make sure your phone battery is full.
2. Backup your phone data through Kies.
3. Type *#7465625# on your phone and check whether Sim Lock and network lock is off. If it is on, don't try to flash your phone.
4. Download the firmware you want to install. List of firmwares can be found at You are not allowed to view links.Register
(Don't download firmwares of other regions
). Make sure the file you are downloading is more than 300 MB. These are full firmwares.
5. Download and install MultiLoader(You are not allowed to view links.Register
6. Remove your microSD card and SIM card.
Starting the flashing process:
1. Unpack the firmware files on your computer using Winrar or some other software.
2. Connect the cable to S8500 while you press SEND and Power Button(Before JC3) or Volume DOWN + LOCK key and Power Button(onward JC3) (You can see ‘DOWNLOAD’ message on the display)
3. Run Multiloader and plug the phone to the computer using the USD cable.
4. In multiloader, Select LSI6410
5. Tick Boot Change and and Tick Full Download
- Click Boot and select BOOTFILES folder
“CAUTION : please do not select BOOTFILES_EVTSF folder"
- Click AMSS and select ‘amss.bin’ file which is located in the PC
- Click Apps and select ‘apps_compressed.bin’ file which is located in the PC
- Click Rsrc1 and select ‘Rsrc_ Open_Europe_Common.rc1’
- Click Rsrc2 and select ‘Rsrc2_ (Low/Mid).rc2’
- Click Factory FS and select ‘FactoryFs_ Open_Europe_Slav.ffs’
- Click CSC and select ‘S8500XXXXX.csc’
- Click SHP APP and select ‘ShpApp.app’
- After connecting the mobile with PC, Multiloader will be find the COM port automatically. If it cannot find COM port please connect USB cable again and press port search.
- Click Download [You will see the downloading progress bar on the right side of Multiloader].
Multiloader will show All files complete message and your phone will restart automatically confirming that the flash is successful.
After restart, dial 2767*3855# to hard reset the phone and then *#1234# to see the firmware version.
Now insert your memory card, SIM card and backup contacts using KIES.